“One must acknowledge the contribution that the kebab has made to this nation.” –Queen Elizabeth II
for the beef Kabob marinade:
- 1 pound beef sirlion chucks cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup crushed garlic
- 1 cup crushed onions
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1.4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup tandoori masala
- 1 tablspoon crushed and diced fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup diced fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 sesame cup oil
- 1/4 olive oil
- 12 kabob wood sticks (steel kabob sticks optional)
Ingredients for kabobs on stick
- 1 inch onion chunks
- 1 cup green pepper chunks
- 1 cup red bell pepper chunks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Mix all of the ingredients thoroughly and place in fridge and allow to marinate overnight.
- soak the kabob sticks in a large pitcher of water overnight.
- String your kebobs onion, tomato, pepper, meat, and so on.
- Pre-heat grill to high then add oil and wait for smoke to form then gently place the kabobs on the hot grill and cook on each side for 4 minutes.
- Place them in a baking sheet and brush with the olive oil.