- 1 pound T-bone steak
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Pre-heat oven to 450 F
- Pre-heat large frying pan
- Coat the steak with the sea salt and pepper on both sides
- Add oil to pan and allow to heat up and start smoking
- Once the oil starts to smoke gently place the steak in the pan and cook for desired doneness about 4 minutes on each side.
- once both sides have been cooked remove steak from pan and place on baking sheet and insert into your pre-heated oven for 6 to 8 minutes for medium rare.
- Remove from oven and place the 2 tablespoons of butter on top of the steak and serve.