I want 30 sliders, 5 french fries, and 4 large cherry cokes.
I want the same except make mine diet cokes.” –Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle-
for 12 sliders
1 1/2 lb ground beef
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- ½ white onion, diced
- 6 slices American cheddar cheese
- 12 dinner rolls
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Kosher dill sliced chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the beef, salt, pepper, in a 9 x 13-inch rimmed baking dish.
- Press meat into a flat, even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes and drain the liquid and set the cooked beef aside on a large warm baking dish.
- Slice the rolls in half lengthwise.
- Place the bottom half in the same baking dish.
- Place the cooked beef on the rolls, followed by the onions and cheese. Top with the remaining rolls.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top for a beautiful garnish.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 450F.until the cheese is melted
- Slice into individual sliders.
- Lift each slider cover and add 3 sliced dill ovals.