“The cornerstone of every nutritional meal”
Samuel Jackson-Pulp Fiction
- 2 pounds freshly ground chuck at room temperature
- 1 tspn sea salt
- 1 tspn ground black pepper
- 1 medium diced white onion
- 4 slices yellow American cheddar cheese-room temperature
- 4 of your favorite burger buns
- 12 slices hamburger dill chips
- plastic wrap
- 1 extra large lid with 1 inch depth
- In a large mixing bowl add the ground beef, salt, pepper and mix thorougly.
- On a scale weigh out 4 1/2 pound paddies.
- place a large hand size length plastic wrap sheet over the large lid and add 1 paddy to it and gently mold into the lid to have an even placement.
- Gently with one hand lift and turn over quickly onto your other hand the perfectly created hamburger paddy and place on a large plate.
- Pre-heat grill to high for 15 minutes and then 1 by 1 place the paddies on the hot grill and cook for your desired time. halfway through your cooking generously sprinkle the diced onions on top of the cooking burgers, after flipping over sprinkle more on top(2 minutes for rare, 4 minutes for medium rare, 6 minutes for done on high heat)
- When desired cooking time is done add 2 slices of the cheddar sliced cheese to each burger and remove from heat.
- hamburger sliced dill chips
- Toast the buger buns
On a large plate place the warm toasted bun, lather the bottom with mayonaisse, add the cooked burger atop the bun, on the top bun