“The smell of these beef ribs fresh off the BBQ grill will set your mouth to water and bring back delicious memories of summers long past!”
- 5 pounds beef back ribs cut whole or in half
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 8 diced garlic cloves
- 2 diced large onions
- 2 diced medium size green chilis
- 2 ground tsps cayenne pepper
- 2 tsps Dijon mustard
- 2 tsps sea salt
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 tsps ground black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl combine1 tspn salt, 1 tspn ground black pepper, cayenne, mustard into a paste and rub entire rib rack throughly and allow to rest for 12 hours.
- Pre-heat grill to 245 F/110 C and place ribs on grill over drip pan fat side up and close the lid and cook for 4 hours.
- Add the prepped onions, garlic, honey, ketchup,1 tspn salt, red wine, 1 tspn ground pepper to a large pot and cook on medium for 45 minutes.
- Remove ribs from drip pan and place directly over the hot grill and brush the ribs with the sauce evenly.
- cook for 20 minutes on each side generously brushing it evenly with the premade sauce with each flip.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest on drip pan for 20 minutes before serving with side dishes like corn on the cob, cole slaw, baked potatos, french fries.